Carrum Downs Secondary College

Where Every Student Grows


Carrum Downs Secondary College does not offer a School Bus Service, however Public Transport Victoria Bus lines operate within the Carrum Downs area. Please use the Victorian public transport services PTV Journey Planner to plan your journey to and from CDSC. If you’re aged 17 and 18 you must carry proof of age ID (such as a passport, learner permit, driver licence, Proof of Age card, Key Pass), or proof of another concession entitlement (such as a Health Care Card, a PTV School Student ID or PTV Approved School Student ID). School students can also purchase a half or full year student pass in their chosen area and must also carry a PTV Approved School Student ID card or PTV School Student ID card. For further Information on Student Travel Passes, please visit the Victorian Student Pass Page on the Public transport Victoria Website.